Served in the house from 8.15 to 9.30am. There is a choice of the following options:
- Full English – egg/s from our own chicks, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomato, hash browns, baked beans and toast.
- Full English Vegetarian – egg/s, Glamorgan sausages, mushrooms, tomato, hash browns, baked beans and toast.
- Eggs – as a plain omelette, scrambled, poached, fried, or boiled and ‘Aga Toast’.
- Filled omelette – mushroom and/or cheese/tomatoes.
- Pancakes – choice of tomato and mushroom, or Norfolk blueberry.
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs.
- Locally sourced kippers – cooked in butter with egg of your choice, or by themselves.
- Mushrooms / beans / tomatoes on toast.
- Cley smoked haddock cooked either with egg/s of your choice, or as a house-special rarebit with roasted vine tomatoes.
- Welsh rarebit – with poached egg, or by itself.
Additionally the following are all free choice and readily available:
- Tea – English Breakfast / Earl Grey.
- Fresh coffee.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Holland House porridge , if ordered the night before.
- Assorted branded cereals, muesli and yoghurt.
- Toast with homemade marmalade and jams.
- Freshly baked pastries (please let us know the night before for preparation).
This is also available for The Brancaster Barn if ordered the night before and at an additional cost of £15 per person.
* Please let us know in advance if you have any particular dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.